Monday, November 20, 2006

My First Cake!

So, I went to my second cake decorating class yesterday and actually got to decorate a cake! So fun. I was a little frustrated at first because I couldn't get the icing out of the icing bag and my hands were killing me, but then my instructor came over and solved the problem by thinning out my icing - apparently, despite following the recipe, my icing was much much too thick. After that, we were good to go! Anyways, here are pictures of my very first cake!









Anyways, enough about cakes. I'm very excited about Thanksgiving break! I have the whole week off of work, but still have class. Thats ok. Despite having to work on papers, I get to sleep in and do whatever I want, so I'm ok with that.
Anyways, hope your Thanksgiving break goes well!




1 comment:

rena said...

that is like the cutest cake ever!! my mom says that cake decorating is one of like the top 4 classes you should take in your life...along with like yoga and a tax class or something ;) but cake decorating is more fun.