Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4 seconds of fame

So you know how they say that everyone has their 15 minutes of fame? Well I am four seconds into that. So I have 14 minutes and 56 seconds left.

I made the news here in Houston the other day! Well not me really, but the place I am working at this summer. One of our local news stations has this thing called Education Station and goes around featuring different places and stories around Houston that relate to education. Anyways, I just wanted to share the video with you so you can see me in all my glory...haha

Hint: I am at the very end of the story teaching hula dancing to 5 little girls and a lot of teenage volunteers. Yeah. My famous moment was me hula dancing. Nice. That's how I always saw it happening.

http://www.click2houston.com/education/16843911/detail.html

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! you are famous!!! :)