Monday, August 04, 2008

Random Ramblings

I love to write on my blog. But life gets in the way of that love. That's okay. Life is crazy and overwhelming and a little frustrating right now but nonetheless, very blessed. Anyways, here's some random things I have to share.

  • This girl named Jemma Leech (she is from Wales - how cool is that?!?!) is in my dance class this week. She's brilliant. Like think Stephen Hawking. Here's a link to an article about her and some of her brilliant writing: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5658069.html I feel really stupid next to her! Sad thing is that since I teach dance/movement, her involvement in my class is fairly limited at best. Anyways, this kid is amazing and I'm pretty sure she will be famous one day.

  • A hurricane named Edouard (weird name for a Texas hurricane/tropical storm) is on its way to Houston tomorrow morning. My mom made me go to the store with her and grab insane amounts of water, canned goods and other non-perishables. I think everyone is getting all worked up, but oh well - I don't have to go to work tomorrow because of it! I'm trying to decide what to do with my day tomorrow besides sleep. Maybe a good post about an awesome conversation I had last week with some friends from church. I think you will like it.

  • Real work starts in a week! So nervous but soooooo excited!

Hope this finds you well! God bless!

No comments: