Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Holy Moly!

Ok so I have a big decision coming up. Last night I was talking to my advising professor and she informed me that I needed to decide where I wanted to my internship in the fall and to base that decision on where I wanted to work (the internship is likely to lead into a job). I knew I would have to decide closer to December where I wanted to live but turns out I don't have that long. I need to start making contacts for my internship site pretty soon here. Basically, she told me have it decided before May. So basically, I need to decide where I want to live by then. Eeekkk! If you know me at all, you know that decision-making is not one of my strengths. Here are my options thus far:

1) Stay in the DFW area. I don't particularly like the area but I like the church I am going to.

2) Move back to Houston. I hadn't considered this option previously, but its sounding a bit better than it used to despite my disdain for Houston. I would be close to my parents (maybe living with them for a few months), there are good churches in the area and I would have some friends there as well.

3) Take a risk and move somewhere random (Colorado, California, whatever).

Anybody got any brilliant ideas? Just pray that God would reveal to me where He wants me and I would be open and willing to follow. I wouldn't hate ending up in any of those places but I just don't know what is right for me at this time in my life.

In other news, I got a phone call and email today informing me that the trip to China I had applied to go on was full. So, although I could resubmit my application for a later trip, that is not in the cards right now. I'm not that upset because I knew God would place me there if He wanted me there.

In very exciting news, my baby brother just got accepted as a Big Brother for KXA! Oh he is going to be so wonderful at it!

Anyways, I really need to go to bed. The kids at work are wearing me out this week so I need all the sleep I can get!

No comments: