Friday, November 09, 2007

Sic 'em bears - Homecoming '07

So, I went to Baylor this past weekend for homecoming. So fun! I stayed with my sweet friend Kimberly and got to see nearly everyone on my list of people I wanted to see. Unfortunately, as well intentioned as I am about taking lots of pictures, I carry my camera everywhere but forget to take pictures. Here are some of the few that I did get.

Sweet Min and I at the bonfire. Unfortunately, we had this huge white light shining on us, so the picture isn't that great. I love this girl! Need to visit her in DC soon!

Fun KXA friends @ the bonfire (Min, Diane, Kim, me, Katie)

The Texas Tech double T in flames. Too bad we didn't really burn them at the football game the next day :0(

My sweet ENGAGED friend Nikki! She was KXA's homecoming nominee this year and although I didn't actually get to see her in the parade, the pictures of her were gorgeous (would you expect any different from this girl!?!) Can't wait til her wedding!

Sarah Bush! I absolutely adore this precious girl! She's one of those people who just warms your heart to be around :0)

Oh baby brother! He was so sweet and cooked all the hot dogs and hamburgers at the KXA alumni tailgate (not only is he my little brother, but he's a Big Brother for KXA too - the Stewart legacy lives on...)

Baylor not winning :0( One year, it will be the year of the Bear. Not this year though!

The Golden Wave Band performing Thriller! It was AWESOME!

The hostess w/ the mostest! Can't get enough of this sweet friend!


Sweet KXA friends at the football game (as we were leaving not too far into the 3rd quarter - it was too hot and too depressing at that point to stay). Such sweet girls :0)

So that was some of my weekend. I basically just hung out and saw sweet friends that I missed and ate a lot of food. Hehe...

Unlike last year though, I didn't come away grieving the loss of my college years. I think I am slowly becoming okay and adjusting to (out of necessity) my single adult life. I still miss Baylor, but maybe not in the same way that I did previously.

This week has been okay. Went to a teacher certification info meeting last night. Pretty good. I need to pray before I start applying and investing my money in this. I think it is what I am supposed to do, but I just want to be sure. I mean nothing is ever a sure thing, but I want to have peace about going through this process.

Hope y'all are doing well. God bless!

No comments: