Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"Oh What A Night!"



Last night, I got to go see Jersey Boys at the Hobby Center here in Houston. What a treat that was! If you don't know anything about this Broadway musical, its based on the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. They wrote songs hits like "Oh What A Night", "Big Girls Don't Cry", "Walk Like a Man" and many, many more, all of which were featured in this musical. It was fantastic! At first I didn't want to spend the money on a ticket, but I'm glad I did. It was funny though because the people I was with and I were probably some of the youngest people there. Most of the audience was people our parent's age and on up. Guess that music isn't really my generation, but it still is wonderful! Anyways, if you get the chance to see it, I highly recommend it (be forewarned though, there is some language and some rather risque content). And if you ever need a buddy to see a musical with, I am your gal!

Hope you are doing well! God bless!

No comments: