Friday, March 14, 2008

Post #100!!! (and Rascal Flatts!!!!)

It is my 100th post!! How exciting is that!?!?! Break out the champagne and the "100" sunglasses (the kind they wear to celebrate the 100th day of school!). That's all...hahaha


Now that that excitement is finished, let's move on to the real excitement - RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT!!! Can we say AMAZING!?!?! I'll give you the run down of what we did and then post some pictures of all the fun.

When we got there, we decided to eat first. A bunch of good restaurants set up booths there and we decided on Pappasito's. I know it isn't BBQ, but my taco was good so whatever. Then we walked up 5 levels of Reliant Arena (hey, I'm not complaining - those tickets were free!) and found our seats. For the next 2 hours, we watched all the rodeo events. Very cool. It got a little old after 2 hours of it, but it was still interesting (and there were some rather attractive cowboys...). Then, they had a calf scramble where high school students chase calves that have been let loose and get like money or a scholarship or something for catching the calves. Talk about a rough game! Those calves stomped all over those poor kids. Not a sport I'm wanting to get into any time soon. Finally, the stage came out and started rotating and the sweet music of Rascal Flatt's filled my ears :0) Since I know many of their songs and so does Jenny, we sang along. So great. I even got some illegal videos (they said no videotaping but my camera has a video function so I got a few clips of some my favorite songs - shhhh, don't tell!). However, I'm somewhat technologically impaired and cannot figure out how to post videos on here so I can't share those with you. Pictures will have to suffice...


Jenny & me excited for Rascal Flatts!

Calf Scramble!!!

No comments: