Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy little bee!

Hey friends!

So I was planning on blogging tonight anyways and Chels so nicely reminded me it was time, so I guess I'd better do it even though it is waaaayyyy past my bed time.

I have been very busy but very excited lately!

Some cool things I have done lately:
Started MS150 training (I feel like a turtle right now!)
Fed some homeless in downtown Houston (can't wait for that again!)
Tap danced (preparing for the variety show next month!)
Was one of 5 teachers (the only special ed one though!) on my campus to have a proposal accepted to have an interactive whiteboard installed in my classroom (coming sometime next month!)
Prayed for Haiti
Worked the Missions Expo at church and got to tell people about Ch*na


Some cool things coming up:
More MS150 training
Variety show (assuming we make it in the tryouts!)
Preparation meetings for Ch*na (it gets more exciting all the time!)
Possible trip to Syria/Lebanon in the summer!
My class' Women's Retreat (in the planning stages now - its gonna be so great! Have I mentioned how much I still love getting to be a part of women's ministry!?!?)
Softball season!


Some things to be praying for:
Rest and being filled by the Holy Spirit during that time
Financial provision for Ch*na, MS150 and possibly Syria/Lebananon
Women's Retreat
My job and my attitude towards it (more on this later)
Haiti
Ch*na team
My parents' health - nothing serious right now
Kyle's actuary exams


What is going on in your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.