Friday, January 01, 2010

Twenty ten

Hey!

So, one of my few New Year's Resolutions: blog once a week :0) Get excited.

Some things to be excited about in the coming year:
*Co-leading a return to trip to Ch*na
*Riding in the MS150 in April
*Kyle just moved back to Houston, so adventures with my brother will be plentiful
*Finishing year 2 of teaching
*Possible trip to Syria in June
*Weddings of friends

Each year, one of my friends and I (I'll keep her name private...to protect the innocent) have a rhyme about our singlehood. It started in '08. Here they are with this new one:
*Get a date in '08 (didn't happen for either of us)
*Make him mine in '09 (still didn't happen)
*Find some men in the year of '10 (maybe this year will be our luck year???)

Haha. I'll keep you posted on how our rhyme works out this year.

What are your exciting plans for the new year?

1 comment:

rudman, frizzyb, naam, kyr, kels said...

i just found your blog and will check back to see if you can write more! I plan to visit Houston in a few months and hope to see you when I'm in town. may the Lord richly bless you this year!