Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today, we have a guest blogger!

Well, I figured you might enjoy hearing from someone other than me for once. So, today, we have a very special guest blogger. Get excited!

Today's very special guest blogger is....
ELLA!
Yes, it is my sweet pup (and I do realize this makes me slightly crazy). She is going to tell you about her afternoon at the Bark Park! (thanks Ash, Gibson and Riley for telling us about it!)


-------------------------------------------------------

Hello, friends (both furry and not). In case you haven't heard my mama talk about me incessantly, my name is Ella and I am the princess. I am very cute and just the sweetest thing you will ever meet. And perfect in every way. I am also very humble.


Anyways, on Sunday, my mama and grandpa took me to the best place ever - the Bark Park! It was like Disney World for dogs. I got to run around this great place off my leash, not listen to my mom when she wanted me to do something and meet lots of other doggie friends. I have some pictures to share with you to show about my fun afternoon.




Enjoying some swimming time. I normally don't swim, but since it was hot, I got in a few times. But I didn't dare get my head or the top of my back or tail wet.
















Enjoying some time in the trees watching the other dogs, sniffing and being off the leash!














Playing with new friends in the mud! I love mud. My mom does not. Something about it getting all in my white fur. Eh.










So that was my fabulous day! I hope my mama takes me again really soon!
----------------------------------------------------
Well, I hope you enjoyed that little treat. She is precious. I love her. As if you haven't heard me say that enough.
Anyways, I have a bunch of topics to write about that will be coming soon. Some of those include bikinis, Esther, the early church, my summer job, Japan pictures (probably the next post), anniversaries, singlehood and other various topics. Hope you are doing well!
God bless!
PS - Sorry the alignment of pics is off. I have a really hard time with the formatting of this thing!

No comments: