Monday, July 23, 2007

A decision has been made...

So I made a decision today. I will be moving to Houston next month. Why, you might ask? Well, basically, I feel like in the past year or so, I've rushed into a lot of decisions that may or may not have been the right ones. So, I'm going to do my internship in Houston and use the next few months to pray and wait and see what the Lord has in store for me next. I could very well stay in Houston and work there for a few years. I could move up to Colorado in a few months for a job. I could not use my degree immediately and go overseas for a year or whatever and teach or do some sort of missions. Who knows?? But I've decided that I will use my time in Houston to pray and wait on the Lord's direction whatever it may be. Some may not think this is the best route to go, but I'm not living to please anyone but God, so whatever. Just pray that these next few months, God will reveal to me what He wants next and I will not let the details get in the way and cloud my focus on Him. Pray that it will be a time that I will draw even closer to Him and pursue Him fervently. Anyways, for those of y'all that were wondering, there is my answer! Now, God could surprise me and change this within the next few weeks (as no internship has been offered as of yet but will probably be within the next two weeks), but for now, this is my decision. My dad always says to pick a plan and stick with it, so that is my plan.

Anyways, God bless!

PS - Y'all should try cycling. I ventured out this weekend with my dad and my brother and gave the sport they are passionate about a try. Its rough, but I think well worth it. I got a pair of bike shorts and a jersey and a helmet all on a very very good sale today so I can start my cycling career. We are also looking at a (used) road bike in great condition. So, we'll see where this adventure takes us!

No comments: