Sunday, July 08, 2007

A list...

I've heard of people making lists of things they want to do or accomplish in their lives. I wanted one too. And to avoid writing a paper, I have decided that now is a good time to start my list.

  1. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
  2. Carry on a complete conversation in another language.
  3. Go on bicycle tours of other countries (England, Ireland, China, Australia, etc.).
  4. Sew an outfit (skirt, dress, etc.) that I would actually wear.
  5. Get married.
  6. Have kids.
  7. Write a book (children's, novel, whatever).
  8. Create my own recipe that everyone likes and people want the recipe for.
  9. Make a wedding cake for someone (and actually be good enough of a cake decorator to do that).
  10. Participate in a ballroom dancing competition.
  11. Perform in a musical.
  12. Return to Saudi Arabia for a visit.

I think I'm going to stop now as my paper is looming over my head. I sure am glad that classes will be over with for me this summer.

God bless!

No comments: