Thursday, July 26, 2007

More things to accomplish in life....

  1. Grow my hair long enough so I can cut it and donate to locks of love.
  2. Get Ella certified for Pet Therapy.
  3. Teach a class in something.
  4. Begin a family camp for families of children with special needs.
  5. Ride the entire MS150 with my dad and brother.
  6. Be an extra in a movie.
  7. Ride an elephant in Thailand.
  8. Build something - a desk, a chair, a treehouse, whatever.
  9. Be a foster parent or adopt.
  10. Train a puppy.
  11. Re-learn to play the piano (I took lessons for like 2 or 3 years when I was little - I want to pick it back up again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait... there is a certification process for pet therapy? I want to do that with Jackson. Billy isn't therapeutic for anyone really.