Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Doggies are not allowed on the counter!

So funny story. I told you that Ella was obsessed with Ruby, the 17 year old cat and that she couldn't understand why she doesn't want to be friends with her. She also loves Ruby's food and is constantly trying to find some way to steal some. Well, we have this butler's pantry thing in our house. Its basically like a small counter top and a cabinet thing right by our dining room (it seems kinda silly to me, but its there so whatever) and thats where we keep Ruby's plate of food. Well, Ruby had finished for the night and Ella kept sniffing and walking by it. Well, while the rest of us were distracted, she climbed up the step stool and stood on the counter top like the cat does so she could eat the leftovers! Now, this countertop is probably only 2 ft. x 2 ft. Not big at all. Certainly not big enough for a 47 pound dog! But somehow, she got herself up there and ate the cat food! Good grief...

Well, thats all for today. Still adjusting to Houston. Don't have a job or internship, so be praying about that situation or what I should do next in case that doesn't work out. I cleaned out my entire room here (6 bags - big black ones - of trash and 4 of give away stuff) and it looks wonderful! I've never been so pleased with myself. All that is left to do is to clear off and take down some shelves in my room and hang up some pictures. Pretty exciting! Hope this finds you well.

God bless!

PS - I found my old GameBoy today and all the games (like 20) that I have. I played it for like half an hour while breaking from cleaning my room and beat the first two levels of Super Mario World. You just didn't know how cool I really am...hehe

No comments: