Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HAIRSPRAY!!!

So I have a very favorite new movie. Even topping the likes of Rent and Phantom of the Opera (although still at the top of my list). I don't think there was a single moment of that movie that I did not enjoy! I took myself there on a date as a reward for finishing my final paper for my grad school class work. And what a treat it was! Seriously. Its very rare that I fully enjoy a movie. I like a lot of movies, but not as much as I enjoyed this one. I will be the first one in line when the DVD comes out :0) Hehe...

Anyways, as I have finished my final paper, today was kinda weird. I had no purpose! Haha...I haven't worked all summer but homework has kept me busy enough. Today was weird! I mean, I got up and babysat this morning, so that was fun. But after that, there was nothing! I ended up working on a craft present for friends of mine, taking myself to the movies, getting some pictures developed at Walgreens and just watching TV. What shall I do tomorrow? I have almost everything packed because as usual, I did a lot in order to avoid doing school work. Well, I guess I'll just enjoy these final days of summer because I'm not so sure I'll ever have a summer "off" again!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Chelsea said...

Tag you are it... Read my blog for the rules.