Friday, August 10, 2007

Tag You're It No Tag Backs!

Haha, so my lovely friend Chelsea tagged me in this game. So here goes...

  1. Post the rules

  2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.

  3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself

  4. After you post, tag people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.


Random facts....

  1. I cannot stand hair in the bathroom, especially the shower. When I get in the shower, I have to check all the walls and stuff to see if there is any hair, get it off the walls (w/out touching it of course) and watch it go down the drain. Then I can start cleaning myself. Hair in the bathroom and shower literally makes my stomach turn.
  2. I have to sleep in socks. Every night. I can't sleep without them on. They are kinda like my safety blanket, only just for my feet.
  3. I have a girl-crush on Rachael Ray. Seriously. I love all her shows and the things she cooks. Sometimes I wish I was her! Haha..
  4. Cooking and/or baking excites and relaxes me. However, I rarely do it because I'm not a good leftover eater and most recipes make too much for one person to eat.
  5. There are two things in life I have a hard time convincing myself I have enough of. One is blankets and the other is jackets/sweatshirts. I'm not sure why this is as I have only lived in extremely hot places, but its true.
  6. Bookstores really really excite me. I love to go in for hours and just browse and search and things like that. I don't buy books very often (as they can get expensive) but I just love bookstores.
  7. I don't get hungry until about 1:30 in the afternoon. I might eat a granola bar or something of that sort around 10:00 a.m., but really, I just am not ready for food until 1:30. I eat before then sometimes. But usually because I am on a schedule that doesn't allow me to eat at 1:30.
  8. Since I've been home all summer just doing homework, I've found that all I want to watch on TV (I keep it on a lot for noise, although I don't really ever "watch" it) is '80s or '90s sitcoms. Boy Meets World. Family Matters. Golden Girls. Fresh Prince. And so on. Its weird. I'm not sure why I like them so much, but I do. That and Food Network.

Okay. Who shall I tag? Umm...Audrey and Kimberly! Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, i haven't done this yet..but i'm doing it NOW :) so you can go check up on it. when are you coming into town? what day?? i'm excited!! woohoo!!

p.s.-i am totally w/ you on the hair in the shower thing..it is disgusting..especially when you share showers w/ family members so you don't really know whose hair it is.. haha

Kimberly said...

Okay...i finally did it! sorry it took so long!!! :) hope you're having a great day!