Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas - Post #1

I'm doing 3 posts tonight. One for Christmas, one for New Years and another post of my most recent random thoughts, news, etc. Here was Christmas at the Stewarts:

Ella being very excited about one of her yummy gifts!

Rachael Ray pots and pans! Yay! Now I just have to wait and get my own place so I can use them...

Dad being really excited about his new coffee maker for the new house :0)


Grandma and Grandma sporting their "Ask Me About My Granddog" tshirts that Ella gave them



Yay for a GPS system! Now I won't be as lost in Houston :0)




Ruby playing with the only Christmas present she's ever gotten...poor kitty!





I got my dad 10 beers from around the world (he likes trying beers from different places) for Christmas. Here's just one of them!


Mom overjoyed at getting her Roomba for the new casa!



Kyle trying on his jacket I got him for Christmas. The best part about this jacket is that I got it 60% off at JCPenneys!



Excited about the digital photo frame my brother got them :0)


And last but not least (probably should have been first) the picture of our small but sweet Christmas tree and the presents before they were opened.
Christmas was pretty exciting at our house. We are truly blessed :0)











No comments: